Working for DAYTON means to be apart of the growth and succes of an international working company. Having a healthy mix of young talents and experienced employees is part of our philosophy. We are looking for candidates that want to help us to proceed, want to learn from us and want to use their room to maneuver for DAYTON.
We are currently looking for:
• Internal Sales Engineer
An exciting new role has arisen for a key member of our internal Sales team.
You will build close relationships with our customers by producing accurate quotes and being able to source solutions to meet their needs.
The internal sales engineer role is responsible for supporting the sales of our full product range, acting as a referral point to both customers and colleagues.
Working hours are Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm, Friday 8.30am-3pm.
We operate an Office/Home Based Hybrid system based in the West Midlands.
• Assisting new and existing customers with product selection
• Prepare and follow up competitive sales quotations
• Process purchase orders
• Pro-active customer service
• Have a pleasant and friendly approach and build close relationships with customers.
• Occasional customer visits
• Supporting outside sales team
• Customer Service Experience
• Engineering background (Press or Mould Industries preferable but not essential)
• Ability to read & interpret technical drawings
• Computer Literate (Microsoft office packages including Outlook & Excel)
• Experience of 3D & 2D CAD (previous experience an advantage)
How to apply
Send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application should include the following: